AIM day in Healthy Ageing
Academic Industry Meeting Days (AIMdays) provide a platform for businesses to host roundtable discussions with groups of self-selecting academics who have a genuine interest in the business’ challenges. Each discussion is centred around a question posed by the industry partner in advance of the day. This gives the industry partners a chance to set their own agenda, to ensure that they get full value from the day.
These questions will then be opened up to the full breadth of the UK SPINE’s academic and clinical community, allowing researchers who have a common interest in these challenges to register for the AIMday and take part in the discussions with the industry partner.
FREE registration via: http://aimday.se/healthy-ageing-oxford-2019 - closing date: 27th September 2019.
What are AIMdays?
- AIMdays provide a platform for companies to host roundtable discussions with a group of self-selecting academics
- Industry sets the agenda and topics for discussion
- Academics from across multiple disciplines sign up to participate in the discussions
What’s in it for me?
- Meet potential industrial collaborators
- Discover how your knowledge can be used to solve industry challenges
- Network with industry and make new contacts
- Follow-up support for any clear collaborative opportunities
How does it work?
Step 1: Companies submit a question/s around the theme of the day
Step 2: Researchers from UK Spine hubs sign up to answer one or more of the questions
Step 3: One question, one hour for discussion, one group of experts
For additional information please contact email@example.com